Thursday 30 May 2013

Fala Park Leisure Centre

Fala Park is the leisure centre that I came across which had tennis courts on its roof.



















The centre was designed by PL Architekci and is located in Poland. The tennis courts were located on the roof due to the lack of room. Not only was it a great space saver but it was also seen as an opportunity to take advantages of the panoramic views the vantage point from the roof would give.






















With the location of my site being in the city centre of Nottingham providing some sort of rooftop facility would be an ideal as space is very limited. I will propose to have an 3G football pitch on the top of my leisure centre. This will provide a unique setting for playing football and I feel create a real buzz and excitement for the user.


No comments:

Post a Comment